[time-nuts] Stuff Day at Sphere coming next month, April 21st

walter shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Sat Mar 24 12:37:01 EDT 2018

For those of you hardy souls prepared to make the journey north to BC
(before the Northern Wall goes up), this year's stuff day event will be epic.
It is on Saturday, April 21st, here in West Kelowna, BC.

We have shelves of stuff we need to clear out, including hp 8660 gear, Tek plug
ins and portables,
a complete service manual library by the pound, and numerous Tek and Fluke
scopes (12 so far),
an HP 105, literally TONs of free electronic parts, DMMs from $15 and up, and
all kinds
of weird time code gear (build your own Cape Canaveral launch room). There will
also
be a lot of outside amateur radio gear including microwave and moonshot equipment,
and tons of fascinating people as always.  yes, we will have our freshly cal'd
rubidium
standard out for you to cross check your own gear, and numerous TCXOs and OCXO's to
play with and take home.

This is the only note to the group, you can see more details here:
*http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/stuffday.html*
yes, we do take requests.

All the best, we hope to see you there,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you.
Love is all you need. (John Lennon)
But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)