[time-nuts] Vectron OCXO 204-8888

Heinz Breuer hbreuer at debitel.net
Wed Mar 28 09:18:58 EDT 2018

Hello,

it seems that I have an similar (?) unit here. It says:
ELECTRONIC RESEARCH CO
EROS-800-A1
AMD135-30698
5.000000 MHz
S/N 23   Date Code 90-10

Same dimensions but other pinout:
It has two coax cables attached

Pin 1 NC
Pins 2, 3 and 7 are GND
Pin 4 Coax cable center, no connection
Pin 5 Coax cable center connector with 8.3 kOhms to GND

There is a SMA connector which probably is 5 MHz output

Unfortunately I don't have any data on it.

I would appreciate any data about it.

Best regards
Heinz Breuer DH2FA, KM5VT

Von meinem iPhone gesendet