[time-nuts] 4046 replacement

Alexander Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Sun May 6 05:57:18 EDT 2018

but as I wrote a while ego ADI has a bit different chip which is free of
dead zone and much faster, I used it for low phase-noise clock generator
for 3,1Gb/s fiber optic systems of C-Cor/Comlux in the end of the past
century, now I am on vacation and do not have my engineering note books
with me, but 1) I already posted it in the past 2) I will post it again
after I returned home,
73
KJ6UHN