[time-nuts] HP 5372A

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Fri May 11 13:52:26 EDT 2018

If you were in Connie’s back yard or had a very stable ground wave, then yes, you could automate the testing.

There are a number of challenges with this method as looking at the data with a simple graph will tell.  You might have large fluctuations on the high frequency side only, for instance, that any averaging or algorithm would assume to be valid data.

The next issue is the length of the dataset as the key-down time is only a few minutes so you end-up with not that many samples.

Regards,

Jerry