[time-nuts] Help Identifying this surplus Timing Module

Gary Chatters gcarlistaa at garychatters.com
Fri May 11 21:06:38 EDT 2018

A little Googling found a two page datasheet.  It doesn't tell you much
more than what you already found out, but does have specifications.

I can't figure out the correct link to include here, but a Google search
with the string "ATiMe-s 38.88" (don't include the quotes) should bring
up the link in the first couple of hits.  It is a PDF at the
www.sbtron.co.kr website.

gc