[time-nuts] GPS Timing Antenna Failure - Long

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:20:42 EDT 2018

Usually GPS antennas are patch antennas. The PROCOM GPS4 (I have 2 of
them) should be a real QFH (I haven't opened it to verify), the
Vaisala radiosonde RS92 has a real QFH. The Sarantel SL series seem is
a double helix not a classic QFH with the two different-size loops.
They name their series GeoHelix.

<https://www.datamatik.no/media/produkt/gps-4.pdf>
<https://www.wmo.int/pages/prog/www/IMOP/meetings/Upper-Air/Systems-Intercomp/Doc3-4(1)Vaisala.pdf>
<http://www.wless.ru/files/Accessaries/Antenna/sl1200%20product%20spec%20v7_1210.pdf>