[time-nuts] Thunderbolt code phase measurement

D. Jeff Dionne Jeff at SE-Instruments.co.jp
Wed May 16 02:10:59 EDT 2018

On May 16, 2018, at 15:01, Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Many thanks Peter for confirming what I suspected.   The problem with the Trimble receivers is that requesting the satellite C/A code data can hose up a lot of them.  So, I'm stuck with calculating the integer number of milliseconds.   How to do that?  I do know my position to a few feet.

You can calculate the location of the SV from it's Ephemeris given the time of the set of Observations.

Another Oh!  Can the TBolt be made to send us Ephemeris data?  If so, and if it will also give Code Phase, I'd like a simple way to get that in a compact structure and onto our local LAN from the machine running Heather :)

J.