[time-nuts] WTB: HP/Agilent/Symmetricom 58517A Distribution Amplifier

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 15:13:27 EDT 2018

Well,  not strictly L1.   I have a 58517A connected to an Ashtech Z12.   It does report good signal levels on the L2 data (same range as the L1 signals)... but the Z12 L2 results are rather noisy and I don't get a very accurate solution.

Also the '517A does seem to work OK with Galileo and Glonass... maybe not optimum, but still quite OK.