[time-nuts] Improving ocxo temp control

Bill Hawkins bill.iaxs at pobox.com
Fri May 18 23:20:13 EDT 2018

My experience with industrial temperature control says there is always a
time lag between applying power to the heater and raising the
temperature at the thermistor.

Because there is a lag, there is a gain beyond which the system
oscillates.

But I haven't read the non-referenced papers, so I could be wrong.

Bill Hawkins