[time-nuts] ✘NEO-M8N vs. NEO-M8T

Peter Vince petervince1952 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:14:19 EDT 2018

Hi Gary,

     It sounds like you need some special hardware that corrects the pulse
timing before feeding it out.  Richard Hambley's CNS-II did exactly that,
using a programmable delay-line - see:

     https://www.cnssys.com/cnssys.php

I seem to remember discussion about that in the Time-Nuts archives.  I have
one, and it is excellent (and Richard was very helpful), but was "only"
accurate to a nanosecond or two - excellent then, but you can now get that
natively from the Furuno.  But if you were willing to build some hardware
and use that principle on the Furuno, with (a lot of!) care you should be
able to get a very stable and accurate output signal.

     Peter