[time-nuts] 5950 Crystal impedance meter manual

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu May 24 13:14:19 EDT 2018

I don't know how to use that particular Boonton unit. BUT...

This is a different (more automated) unit which came maybe 10 years later.
The guy does a good job showing how it works and uses it on real crystals:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-rCgumTn4Q&feature=youtu.be&t=4m37s

Experimental Methods in RF Design shows how to a couple different simple
benchtop jigs to measure crystal motional parameters and compute Q.

Tim N3QE