[time-nuts] Datametrics SP-100 UTC generator

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Sat Jun 11 12:18:53 UTC 2005

Greetings all - new to the list.(Tks for the heads-up, Brooke)

Looking for data/schematics for this beast- it's a rack mount digital
clock
display unit with various timing/frequency inputs and outputs-needs a
std frequency input of (I think) 100 kHz and looks like it has
provision to slew one(or more) of the outputs to time align the edge
of the pulse to UTC-somehow?
Tried a couple of the current incarnations of "Datametrics" and they
both deny all knowledge of this unit. There is a sidereal time version
of this unit as well-I've seen it but don't have it. Both units
probably about 20 years old.

 Pictures here-
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~tractorb/datametrics/

Any/all help appreciated.