[time-nuts] Z3815A Antenna Pad Query

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Aug 13 22:17:11 UTC 2012

Which type of ohmmeter have you used? What voltage does it use to make the
measure? What polarity? If the voltage is greater than 700mV and the
positive was put on ground maybe some diode has turned on... anyway 2.5K on
5V is 2mA. I have never made such a test on a GPS receiver. I can try on a
TBolt since it is off now.