[time-nuts] Z3815A Internal SMA 10Mhz Output

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Aug 21 13:22:14 UTC 2012

10MHz would have certainly been more useful to me as a  reference source
for test gear, my original intention, than the 2.048MHz I  ended up with.
Nice easy divide down to 1or 2 KHz though, if only I could find a use for
that:-)

Those photos are of a Trimble Mini-T, I didn't realise they did those  with
anything other than 10MHz oscillators either!

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR