[time-nuts] newbie question Thunderbolt supply

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:02:14 UTC 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 3:48 AM, ew <ewkehren at aol.com> wrote:

> te and am looking for the material switchers use between semiconductor and
> cooling plate Any one know where I can buy it in sheet form?
> Bert Kehren

What happens if you flood the entire assembly in transformer oil?  Aside
from making a mess.

Or look here: Thermal-Thermal_Pads_Tape<http://www.frozencpu.com/cat/l2/g8/c487/list/p1/Thermal-Thermal_Pads_Tape.html>


Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California

More information about the Time-nuts_lists.febo.com mailing list