[time-nuts] Need usb time interval time for portable bullet chrongraph

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Mon Aug 27 20:28:27 UTC 2012

However, since we are all nuts here, adding a GPSDO coulnt' hurt.
(Usually you shoot outside, so access to the sky should be easy!) Then
you'd also know position, which could be useful in accounting for
numerous other thing like coriolis acceleration, gravity due to
elevation, and gravity anomalies....  You could then calculate
corrections for trajectories...
hmmm...