[time-nuts] Time and Frequency as a thesis work

Ron Ward n6idlron at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 07:09:50 UTC 2012

Hi:
WOW!
Good luck Edgardo.
Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: time-nuts-bounces at febo.com [mailto:time-nuts-bounces at febo.com] On
Behalf Of Edgardo Molina
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 11:09 PM
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
Subject: [time-nuts] Time and Frequency as a thesis work

Dear Group,

Good morning. After taking a small break while studying and answering a
message regarding my limited experiences with the HP-5065a. I am pleased to
announce that I am decided to complete my masters degree in IT with the
elaboration of the thesis project to get my degree officially. My daily job
in IT has kept me from finding time to complete my thesis research and
getting my masters degree title. I have chosen Time and Frequency to start
the research. As much as my experience in this field is elementary, I have
the courage and enthusiasm every single member of this fine group bears.

I have called the Engineering Faculty of my beloved university and they
advised I should get an appointment tomorrow with a thesis research tutor,
who happened to call me today stating that he is very interested in Time and
Frequency as well. All I know about him is that he has a PhD in electrical
and electronics engineering from a german university and has postgraduate
courses also in Germany for satellite navigation. I hope he is not willing
to crush my brain and allow me to enjoy the ride while doing the remedial
math, counting as times go by in fractions of a second.

As I finish my visit to the Anahuac University tomorrow, I will let you know
if I am able to choose and focus on a specific title for the research
thesis. I have several ideas in mind but are still vague. In the mean time I
will be dealing with enhancing my tiny lab for time and frequency, as I
would love to do a theoretical and practical research.

Your comments, title ideas and experiences are surely welcome and sincerely
appreciated. Thank you!

Kindest regards,

Edgardo Molina
Dirección IPTEL

www.iptel.net.mx

T : 55 55 55202444
M : 04455 20501854

Piensa en Bits SA de CV

Información anexa:

CONFIDENCIALIDAD DE INFORMACION

Este mensaje tiene carácter confidencial. Si usted no es el destinarario de
este mensaje, le suplicamos se lo notifique al remitente mediante un correo
electrónico y que borre el presente mensaje y sus anexos de su computadora
sin retener una copia de los mismos. Queda estrictamente prohibido copiar
este mensaje o hacer usode el para cualquier propósito o divulgar su en
forma parcial o total su contenido. Gracias.

NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION

This email is strictly confidential and may also be privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient please immediately advise the sender by replying
to this e-mail and then deleting the message and its attachments from your
computer without keeping a copy. It is strictly forbidden to copy it or use
it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any third party. Thank you.