[time-nuts] Racal-Dana tactile switches

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Sat Apr 5 21:33:43 UTC 2014

Hi,

I did the same kind of replacement in my garden irrigation timer. It had
membrane switches and I replaced them by ones very similar to yours, but
because the switches were of the flat sandwich type it needed quite
mechanical work.  Aesthetically the result was perfect, and the tactile
feel quite superior.  I plan to do the same thing in my 1998 when it
needs that.

Good luck,
Ignacio EB4APL