[time-nuts] Frequency of LC Tank.

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 13:12:28 UTC 2014

Keep in mind that anything you connect across your tank circuit will affect its resonant frequency and Q (signal source and measuring device). You need to make sure your equipment is very loosely coupled to the UUT through small value capacitors for instance.

 Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.