[time-nuts] DCF77/PZF correlation after outage

Ben ben at 1k2.nl
Fri Apr 18 22:54:07 UTC 2014

Hi Group,

At the 14th of april 2014 between 17:00 and 18:00 hours UTC there was a
DCF77 outage.

I have a NTP server with DCF77/PZF receiver (lantime m200) which i
monitor. I noticed that the PZF correlation is slowly comming back to
nomal (>90%) level, instead of after a few minutes just like the field
strength level. Below are links to my graph and the Kiel VLF monitor
graph.

Field strength and PZF Correlation graph:
http://imgur.com/gdosBhs

Kiel VLF monitor graph:
http://imgur.com/DC9yDrQ

I hope someone has an explanation or suggestion I can learn from :)

Best regards,
Ben