[time-nuts] Symmetricom chip scale atomic clock

MailLists lists at medesign.ro
Fri Apr 25 05:33:06 UTC 2014

What can be read between the lines:

The recently acquired cash cow isn't working exactly as
expected/advertised. We still don't have a clue when/if the fundamental
(as in physics laws) design (we can't officially blame the cheap Chinese
manufacturer) flaw will be fixed (manufacturer replaced), but as our
main customer, which is used to (literally) blow up tons of (others')
money, isn't very concerned (for now), and the profit margin is (still)
high enough to replace (no questions asked, for the time being) the
failed units of the other (civilian/commercial) customer(s).