[time-nuts] Symmetricom chip scale atomic clock

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Fri Apr 25 06:45:32 UTC 2014

Hi Atilla,

Appreciate your support.

That was a Monday morning quarterback that has no decorum to sign his name to his posts and uses a bogus email alias. Probably a competitor that is sour that they cannot compete with Microsemi's CSAC technology on any meaningful level. I have noted many anonymous postings here recently. This list has lost quite a bit of quality in recent years unfortunately.

These types of negative postings before all the facts are in are exactly the reason why larger companies first forward you to their legal department when you ask for any kind of technical support or information, or simply ignore you.

We certainly have learned our lesson the hard way.

Bye,
Said

Sent From iPhone