[time-nuts] New timing receivers?

Jim Miller jim at jtmiller.com
Mon Apr 28 03:05:31 UTC 2014

I spent some time reading the uBlox-6 documentation. I found the TIM-TP ubx
message and format. I see that there is also the ability to feed back to
the uBlox-6 time shift info for the PPS in 1ns increments.

Does it make sense to feed the TIM-TP info back this way to provide
correction?

Or is an external delay line or TIC plus software the only way?

Thanks

jim ab3cv