[time-nuts] Influence of Cycle Wraps on TInt-Measurements with53132A

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu May 1 13:50:01 UTC 2014

What happens if you use Timelab to analyze the same data instead of Plotter?

I find that, depending on the dataset, one program or the other will
sometimes have trouble removing the steps completely.  They leave small
steps behind.  It isn't related to the counter used, but seems to be
related to the number of data points per cycle and the unwrapping
algorithm used by the program.

Ed