[time-nuts] Phase noise and geomagnetism

Martin VE3OAT ve3oat at storm.ca
Thu May 1 13:56:42 UTC 2014

Hi, Antonio,

I regularly note the geomagnetic Kp value when I take part in an FMT
but most of the discussion of this takes place on K5CM's FMT-nuts mail
list (as far as I know).  Fortunately, most FMTs have not coincided
with a major storm but there have been a few where some really weird
effects were noted, probably due to "minor" disturbed geomagnetic
conditions.

73,
... Martin   VE3OAT