[time-nuts] SRS FS700 questions

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun May 4 13:23:18 UTC 2014

True, but I haven't got that far yet, I'm just trying to establish for now
whether or not it's doing what it should be to start with.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

phk at phk.freebsd.dk writes:

In  message <b4a0e.26a37c91.4096b423 at aol.com>, GandalfG8 at aol.com  writes:

>Thanks too for the feedback on the LCD backlight, I've  found nothing so
far
> to suggest it should be backlit but it could  certainly do with it.

You can probably swap the LCD module for one with  backlight,
it's probably a bog-standard module with HD44780  interface...

--
Poul-Henning Kamp       | UNIX  since Zilog Zeus 3.20
phk at FreeBSD.ORG         |  TCP/IP since RFC 956