[time-nuts] STEL 1173 datasheet

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Wed May 7 18:33:42 UTC 2014

It's starting to add up, isn't it?  The only reason I'm considering it
is because I was able to confirm that the Cs tube is alive.  If I can
get it working for a couple of hundred dollars and some time I think
it's a worthwhile project and as Bert Kehren mentioned, I'm not the only
one with a dead 1173 chip so others might benefit.

Ed