[time-nuts] Battery Part # For Motorola M12+T ???

gonzo . cadbloke at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 03:22:35 UTC 2014

For interest, the prefix refers to the chemistry and the numbers describe the nominal dimensions in mm.
So:
ML = Manganese Lithium (rechargeable)  (3V)
MT = Manganese titanium lithium (rechargeable)  (1.5V)

and 621 = 6.8mm diam x 2.1mm thick.

This system is reasonably consistent for coin cells from all but US manufactures.

ian

****