[time-nuts] Can (will) a M12+T generate a negative sawtooth message ?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun May 18 21:37:00 UTC 2014

Hi

The DS1023 will not do negative delays. Physics people would be very interested in it if it did.

You will need to add a nominal delay of 1/2 the max DS1023 delay to the data coming out of the M12. Also pay careful attention to which PPS the message applies to (the most recent one or the next one). If it’s the most recent one you will need to think about how to implement DS1023 based correction. The PPS will likely be out of the delay line by the time you have decoded the serial string with the data in it.

Bob