[time-nuts] Ublox 7

Hans Holzach hans.holzach at gmail.com
Sat May 24 17:07:27 UTC 2014

bert,

and how, please, are us newbies and dabblers supposed to learn from you,
the elite time-nuts, when you keep your discoveries secret, only
accessible to a group of hand-picked individuals? of course, this is a
free world, and you, like everybody, is free to share or not to share
your knowledge. however, this is my place to learn, and you don't do me
a favour by saying goodbye to the group. why not share your knowledge
here, ignore the silly questions of the not so bright, but give them the
opportunity to follow your discussions with the ones that are on a par
with you? that i'd appreciate very much!

hans

    "...because the deterioration of the list has resulted in many on
    the real time nuts have gone away and do like we do every thing off
    list since this has deteriorated in to a chat room with the majority
    of the listings not time or frequency related. Serious time nuts can
    contact me off list and maybe be added to the group."