[time-nuts] WWVB paper in May 2014 IEEE communications...

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat May 31 13:01:06 UTC 2014

Hi

Well that’s a bit more information. We seem to be missing the deployment schedule on the other new modulation formats. I kind of doubt that the watch and clock guys are going to start the fabs turning out millions of chips until they can test all the formats.

…… the 100 bps signals looks interesting …. Not real clear how well it will do with a <30Hz wide crystal filter.

Bob