[time-nuts] WWVB paper in May 2014 IEEE communications...

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat May 31 20:10:28 UTC 2014

Hi

They tested the modulation format they now are using back in 2013. If they also tested the other formats that was done for a very brief period of time. I would think that knowing the transmission schedule of the various formats would be an important input into the chip’s design. More or less, you want to put it to sleep when the format you are after is off the air.

Bob