[time-nuts] Clock level conversion 5V -> 3.3V

Vasco Soares vesoares at deea.isel.ipl.pt
Wed Oct 1 08:47:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

More than a matter of personal taste avoiding a resistive divider using a
active circuit you could benefit from its low output impedance. With a
resistive divider there could be some issues in terms of impedance matching
when a load it is present but as been said it all depends on how good that
level translation should be.

Regards,
Vasco Soares