[time-nuts] Yokogawa TA320 Time Interval Analyzer

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Tue Oct 7 17:33:50 UTC 2014

Yokogawa has been around for quite some time. They make some very nice
self contained data recorders and data acquisition systems. Think of
high resolution oscilloscopes with 8 or 10 channels and large hard
drives for data storage. They have interchangeable amplifiers, for
thermocouples or voltage input or other sensors.

Usually I only see their equipment in well funded labs in very large
companies. I have only heard good things about them.

That said, I know nothing about this particular unit...

Dan