[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Oct 8 14:44:39 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

I can't say why, but both my experiences, and HP's manuals
and catalogs say that it is the case.

HP5370A 6000 samples/sec fast binary mode
         10-20 readings/sec full format HPIB

HP5370B 8000 samples/sec fast binary mode
         10-20 readings/sec full format HPIB

Everything is definitely peppier using John's board than
either a B or A.

-Chuck Harris