[time-nuts] GPS jump

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Thu Oct 9 23:54:06 UTC 2014

Hello Jim,

I am just a novice here - but, when you say noticeable, can you please tell
us how noticeable?  What is a small downturn vs. a noticeable one?

I just put up an outdoor GPS antenna.  If there is anything I can do to
possibly help, please give me instructions.
I do not have direct access to any Hydrogen masers at the moment.

Thanks,
John W.