[time-nuts] HP10811-60212-B Pinouts.

dan at irtelemetrics.com dan at irtelemetrics.com
Sat Oct 11 16:57:12 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Yeah, that's the oscillator. The cables match the connector labels on
the board. Same blue coax cables.

Anyway, as this unit is missing the external oven controller, Is anyone
aware of an aftermarket controller or a good reference for the
controller required? I'm sure one can always build a controller, but
buying something ready to go would be a better option!

Thanks!
Dan