[time-nuts] Digital Mixing with a BeagleBone Black and D Flip Flop

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Oct 12 12:48:51 UTC 2014

Hi

With *all* of these “drop to a lower frequency” approaches, the theoretical resolution is very good compared to the useful resolution. A straight mix to 1 Hz into a 5370 is a great example. The filter / limiter is the thing that sets the useful resolution rather than the theoretical 1x10^-17 the setup provides.

Bob