[time-nuts] 5370 extender boards

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Fri Oct 17 23:51:17 UTC 2014

I'll just echo. 5370 boards very pro and a bargain. Nice mindless job to put
together, a break from trying to get a dual boot win7/linux mint compuetr
going. pfui.
Don

paul swed
> I wasn't going to post but Like Bill I received my 5370 and TM500 boards
> yesterday. That was fast and agree with the quality. A nice add for the TM
> 500 is the use of ribbon cable sockets and ribbon cables that will
> accelerate assembly dramatically.
> Was dreading the ribbon cable trimming and soldering.
> Regards
> Paul
> WB8TSL
>
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 4:36 PM, BIll Ezell <wje at quackers.net> wrote:
>
>> I just got my extender board kit, just want to say the board quality is
>> great. I have to give kudos to M.S., very quick ship, perfect. Now if I
>> could just figure out how to adjust those pots on the input board without
>> having a screwdriver that's 0.5" long, I'd be all set. :)
>>
>> --
>> Bill Ezell

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who
have not got it."
 -George Bernard Shaw

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLC