[time-nuts] LTE-Lite module

Bill Riches bill.riches at verizon.net
Sun Oct 19 12:00:27 UTC 2014

Hi Said,

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions and provide info on the LTE unit to our group.  I know we will not add much to your bottom line as we are a small group.  We have come a long way with Thunderbolt without any help whatsoever with that company.  Will be an interesting ride with your products!

73,

Bill, WA2DVU
Cape May, NJ