[time-nuts] "GPS once a day issues" ?

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Mon Oct 20 02:01:12 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,  (Yahoo let me down again and I responded only to you.  Here is my reply again.)

OK, it sounds like something that would not be clearly noticeable with the
equipment I have.  I haven't run many multi-day tests, so that's another handicap on this end.  Still developing and testing, but things are
looking better than the last time I spoke about my unit.

thanks,

Bob