[time-nuts] LTE-Lite 20MHz module

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 22:56:33 UTC 2014

Hello Jean-Louis,
unfortunately the 20MHz kits sold-out already so Ebay  took down the page.
We "only" had 50pcs with 20MHz TCXOs. We are  contacting the factory now to
see if we can get more on a quick  turn.
Looks like instead of getting 50x 19.2MHz units we should  have gotten more
20MHz crystals. Since not many want the 19.2MHz, we could  re-task those
boards to 20MHz if we can locate TCXOs. We will put up more on Ebay as soon as
we can locate  those TCXOs, but right now those are quoted as 8 weeks lead
time.. We will  do our best.
Thanks everyone for your support,
bye,
Said
Hello Said,
I'm unable to find the 20 MHz version of the LTE Lite  evaluation kit on
eBay.  It seems that there are problems from abroad (I'm  in France). Even
using the direct links seems to work only for the 10 MHz and  19.2 MHz: the 20
MHz "terminated". I wasn't able to connect this weekend, would  that means
that they are all gone already?
If that's the case, do you have any time frame for the  next batch?
Thanks again for your  help,
Jean-Louis Oneto