[time-nuts] FE5680A Corrupted EEPROM

Tom Wimmenhove tom.wimmenhove at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:08:29 UTC 2014

Skip Withrow contacted me and explained that apparently the FE5650 has a
tendency to get it's internal EEPROM corrupted when sending commands to it
right after power up. This confirms my suspicion that the EEPROM of my
FE5680A unit suffered the same fate.
He offered me to reprogram the unit as he has an ST programmer but I would
need a donor unit. He would also make the files publicly available.
Is there anyone out there that would let me or Skip borrow their FE5680A
unit for a short amount of time to read it out? This would be greatly
appreciated!

Regards,
 Tom