[time-nuts] Some specs for MTI Millren 260 OXCOs

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Wed Oct 22 20:43:29 UTC 2014

I contacted one of the MTI Milliren marketing guys a few days ago, and got
some specs on the MTI model 260-0624C and 260-0544C OXCOs that are currently
being sold on Ebay.  the model 260-0624C is the one used in the Lucent
/Symmetricom Z3810A systems.
The model 260 is advertised as being close to a Rb in performance.  This is
all the data that he would give me since I wasn't the original customer for
whom they were made.  He also says these models are still in low volume
production for the customers.

260-0624-C 5MHz, SC- cut crystal, 3rd overtone, 2E-10 over 0 to +75C
Phase Noise spec:
-100 @ 1Hz
-130 @ 10Hz
-145 @ 100Hz
-150 @ 1KHz
-155 @ 10KHz
-155 @ 100KHz

Also, the 260-0544C
260-0544-C 5 MHz, SC-cut crystal, 3rd overtone, 2E-10 over -30 to +70C
Phase Noise spec:
-110 @ 1Hz
-140 @ 10Hz
-150 @ 100Hz