[time-nuts] Z38xx rack mounts

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 21:53:55 UTC 2014

Plan B and a half. or C and three quarters or whatever:-)........

I just measured a Z3801A case, can't speak for any others in the series,
and that measures 9 1/4 inches from one outside edge of the front panel to
the  opposite side of the box itself.
Cutting off opposing edges from two front panels, either to 9 1/2  inches
each or perhaps a bit less to allow for a central dividing trim,  would allow
two units to be mounted side by side in a 19 inch rack with panels  butted
up but a bit of separation between the boxes, whilst keeping the existing
fixings on the two outer edges.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR