[time-nuts] Some specs for MTI Millren 260 OXCOs

Alex Pummer alex at pcscons.com
Thu Oct 23 01:08:53 UTC 2014

I got two used from China, they are six years old that is the standard
time when the whole board get replaced in a cell phone base station they
looking like the drawing in the data sheet except pin # 6 is missing but
it is not connected anyway they have EFC pin and it is working I tried
it with multi turn pot and the unit's own reference, the two kept the
relative phase on the scope in ±10° for two days relative to each other.
Does your unit has the pin -- which is not connected inside -- or the
whole pin is missing?
I f you want to open the can get some very thin beryllium-cooper foil
and  push it into the slot after you heated up the solder, that way you
could separate the bottom plate and the can without doing major damage.
73
Alex