[time-nuts] 10MHz Rubidium reference source for frequency counter

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun Oct 26 22:01:36 UTC 2014

Hi Magnus:

I've also heard that in order to calibrate rack mount crystal oscillators in instruments they need to be in the same
orientation as when mounted in the rack.  So you can not remove the instrument from the rack and turn it on it's side
for the cal.  So for some instruments that means mounting them in an empty rack and laying on your back like working
under a car.
Mail_Attachment --
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke