[time-nuts] Fwd: Re: Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812...

Götz Romahn goetz at g-romahn.de
Mon Oct 27 11:03:12 UTC 2014

when comparing bottom sides of ref0 and ref1 boards IC U207 near antenna
input of ref1 seems to be missing.
Goetz

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A,
Z3811A, Z3812...
Datum: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 22:24:29 +0000
Von: Anthony Roby <aroby at antamy.com>
Antwort an: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
<time-nuts at febo.com>
An: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
<time-nuts at febo.com>

Hal - there's nothing coming out of those connectors.  I'll explore
again once I can get my GPS connected to the unit and see if that
changes anything.