[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361, HP/Symmetricom Z3809A, Z3810A, Z3811A, Z3812A GPSDO system

Anthony Roby aroby at antamy.com
Thu Oct 30 19:24:21 UTC 2014

I'm still having no luck with mine.  When I power on, the LEDs cycle, the Fault light is on and the No GPS and Standby lights flash.  When I connect my GPS antenna, the No GPS light stops flashing and stays on.  After several minutes only the Standby light is on.

When I connect both the Ref1 and Ref0 together with the interface cable, the Fault lights on both units are illuminated.

Do you see the same?   I don't know what to infer from the Fault light since there is no supplemental data to work from.

Anthony