[time-nuts] time-nuts slow this week

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Jun 14 01:38:37 UTC 2015

----
Hello time-nuts list members,

Part of this past week we have been experiencing a strange slowdown of the febo.com out-going time-nuts mail list server. This has caused postings (including this one?) to be delayed by hours, even tens of hours. We're still trying to figure it out. Thanks for your patience. Messages are not lost, as far as I know, but they take an unusual amount of time.

If any of you host Mailman / Linux servers, please contact John (jra at febo.com) and me (tvb at leapsecond.com) as we seek advice to figure out this unusual, persistent, annoying event.

Note that https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2015-June/date.html#end is updated (within seconds) of any accepted posting to the list. So maybe it's not Mailman itself. Still, it takes many hours before the posting arrives by email

Thanks,
/tvb